- In the heating pan, put chopped onions and olive oil and cook till the onion has a nice golden color.
- Add lentils (cooked), garlic, celery(chopped) and tomato sauce and cook until is nice and thick. Add spices you like
- Cut the potatoes and place them on the clean greased pan (suitable for the oven). Use only half of them from the bottom and the side part.
- Pour lentil mixture on top and add the tomato slices evenly over the top. Add the remaining of potatoes on top to cover the lentil sauce.
- Put more olive oil on top
- Place in the oven for about 40-50 minutes at 200 C.
You can add cooking cream or cheese on top and then bake.