- Preheat oven (180 C)
- Make coffee and let it to cool down
- Melt dark chocolate and put it aside to cool down just a bit
- Mix the almond milk and vinegar in a large mixing bowl, and let set for a few minutes to activate. Add the oil, coffee and applesauce and beat until foamy.
- Mix the dry ingredients all together and slowly add it to wet ingredients while mixing with a hand
- At the end add melted dark chocolate and mix slowly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool.
Frosting: you can make caramel frosting with sugar, cooking cream and sprinkle a bit of salt on top when is done, or just melt more dark chocolate and put it on top with some salt or chilly (for spicy touch). We used caramel one 😉