RISOTTO WITH HAM AND GORGONZOLA CHEESE
- Type of meal: Main Dish
- Season: Winter, Autumn
- Diet restrictions: Contain meat
- Number of servings: 10 people
- Ham (cut in small pieces) 400 Gr
- Gorgonzola cheese 200 Gr
- Garlic cloves 2 pieces
- Onions 4 pieces
- Butter 125 Gr
- Sage leaves in pieces
- White wine
- Vegetable broth
- Put the ham to cook in a pan with butter and sage and put aside.
- Cut the onions and garlic in small pieces and put in a pan
- Add the rice and mix for about 2 min
- Put some white wine and wait until it is evaporated. Keep mixing
- Start adding enough vegetable broth until the rice is covered. Once it is evaporated, add more and mix every now and then.
- Keep doing this for at least 15-20 min, according to rice cooking time
- When the rice is cooked, switch off the fire and add some more butter to make it more creamy. Put more salt too if necessary.