TAGLIATELLE WITH RED PEPPERS
Quick vegan dish.
- Type of meal: First dish
- Season: Any season
- Diet restrictions: Vegan
- Number of servings: 4 people
- Unusual/Specific Tools Required: Immersion blender
- 3 red peppers
- 4 small garlic cloves
- White wine
- Soy milk
- Corn starch
- Vegan tagliatelle (semola di grano duro)
- Cut the garlic in small pieces and put in a pan with olive oil, salvia and rosemary. Wait until brown.
- Add the peppers you’ll have already cut in slices and put salt
- Add a bit of white wine and let evaporate
- When the peppers are soft and cooked, add a bit of soy milk and cornstarch to thicken
- Put the sauce in a bowl and use the immersion mixer to blend
- Cook the tagliatelle in salty, boiling water and take out after 5-6 min
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and add just a bit of margarine to make it all more creamy. Add more salt and pepper if necessary.