THE ONE AND ONLY.. ITALIAN PIZZA 🙂
Pizza Kora style.
- Type of Meal: Main dish
- Season: All year
- Number of servings: 20
- Unusual/Specific Tools Required: Planetary mixer, wood oven
- 1 kg of strong flour (more than 11 g of protein per 100 g)
- 600 ml of water
- Fresh yeast (amount depends on how fast you want the dough)
- 32 g of salt
- Put everything in the mixer;
- Make balls using the dough;
- Let the dough rest until it doubles in size;
- Start making the pizzas by hand or using a rolling pin;
- Top with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese or anything else you like;
- Heat the pizza-oven to 470*C and put it in for about a few minutes, you’ll know when it’s ready.