Apply to join the group of 30 young people from Italy, Germany, Spain, Hungary and Estonia who will meet in Passignano sul Trasimeno (Italy) to discuss and do activities on climate change and human rights!
Objectives of the project:
- To raise awareness about the topic of climate change among young people
- To open the discussion about human rights and the way climate change affects them
- To think collectively in different actions and approaches that everyone can take to support the respect of human rights
- To encourage intercultural dialogue
- To empower young people and encourage them to take an active role in society
- To develop cooperation and teamwork skills
- To promote self-awareness and soft-skills learning
In one sentence, the goal of Green and Fair is to open a discussion on the consequences of climate change on human rights and think about what we can do as a society to ensure that they are respected.
Activities during the project will involve non-formal education workshops, team work activities, debates and much more. All activities will be participatory, do not expect just to sit and watch!
The infopack of the project can be found HERE.
Food and accommodation are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ stardand, more information in the infopack.
Partner organisations may ask for a small participation fee, please refer to them for further information.
Simone – Associazione Kora