Apply to join the group of 30 young people from different European countries who will meet in Passignano sul Trasimeno (Italy) to promote mental health, wellbeing and social inclusion!
Objectives of the project:
- Breaking the distance and prejudice between people living with and without mental illnesses, fighting stigma surrounding mental disorders, promoting social inclusion
- Raising awareness and promoting good mental health habits
- Promoting intercultural learning, awareness and integration
- Broadening young peoples’ knowledge and awareness in the field of mental illnesses: What mental illnesses exist? How do they affect peoples’ life? How can we help them in everyday life?
- Building mutual empathy
- Empowering young people to leave their comfort zone, to raise their self-awareness and self-esteem, in order to increase their active participation
- Reinforce and enlarge the cooperation among partners promoting social inclusion
The infopack of the project can be found HERE.
Food and accommodation are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275€ for each participant (Italians excluded).
Partner organisations may ask for a small participation fee, please refer to them for further information.
⚠️ The activities will respect all the COVID-19 restriction/rules. More information will be given during the selection of participants. ⚠️
Simone – Associazione Kora