Apply to join the group of youth workers from different European countries who will meet in Passignano sul Trasimeno (Italy) to boost your competencies as a youth leader and facilitator in the context of Erasmus+ youth exchanges.
Objectives of the project:
- To improve youth workers’ sense of initiative
- To support youth workers’ growth as facilitators of non-formal education activities
- To provide youth workers with a better understanding of youth mobilities projects and non-formal education methods
- To improve mentoring and coaching skills of youth workers
- To reinforce the cooperation among partners with a view to future partnerships involving TALE participants
- To discuss ways of involving youngsters with fewer opportunities (“how to reach them?”) and building local partnerships for the purpose
- To raise awareness about youth mobilities for youngsters
The infopack of the project can be found HERE.
Food and accommodation are covered by the Erasmus+ programme. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to a fixed amount (360€ for Finland, 275€ for all other partner countries).
Partner organisations may ask for a small participation fee, please refer to them for further information.
⚠️ The activities will respect all the COVID-19 restriction/rules. More information will be given during the selection of participants. ⚠️
Simone – Associazione Kora