Arci Perugia is currently looking for 8 volunteers for an EVS strategic project. It will be held in Norcia, Italy, one of the towns that was hit most heavily by the 2016 earthquake.
Where: Norcia, Italy
When: 1 September – 28 December 2017 (4 volunteers) or 8 January – 6 May 2018 (4 volunteers)
Who: 8 volunteers aged 18-30
Deadline: as soon as possible
NGO website: http://www.arciperugia.it/
The activities of the Service will include:
- Community activities, social and cultural, with youngsters and children
- Constitution and/or reinforcement of “Info-Point Europa” addressing youngsters from the area around Norcia. The info point will be managed by young volunteers from Solidarity Corps under supervision of responsibles from ARCI Perugia and Norcia Municipality.
Food and accommodation will be covered by the European Commission; volunteers will have a health insurance, travel reimbursement up until a maximum amount and pocket money (4 euro per day).
The ideal profile matches the following criteria:
- Available for the whole duration of the project (1 September – 28 December 2017 or 8 January – 6 May 2018)
- 18 – 30 years old
- Strong motivation, adaptation and enthusiasm
- Experience in the listed activities is welcome but not necessary
- Basic level of English
How to apply
The pre-selected candidates will be invited to a Skype interview.