- Type of meal: Bread
- Season: Any season
- Diet restrictions: Vegan
- Number of servings: 12 pieces
- 500g Flour
- 25gr Yeast
- 25 gr Margarine
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Put together in a large bowl: 500g flour, 1 tbsp sugar, crumble over 25g yeast, 100ml of blood-warm water and mix.
- Cover and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Take the pre-dough and add 1 heaped tbsp salt, 25g margarine, 175ml of blood-warm water
- Work it until it comes together to form a dough
- Take it out and knead it on a lightly floured work surface until it is smooth and elastic.
- After a while start forming the pretzels.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Boil a 1l of water and dissolve 5 tbsp bicarbonate of soda in it
- Put pretzel dough for twenty seconds, then fish it out, let it drain a moment
- Put it on the baking tray, sprinkle with salt.
- Pretzels are ready to bake
👇 .. And a bonus track 😉